Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide 95 hours of physician coverage per day and 24 hours of APC coverage.
- Sign-on incentive.
- We ask that you be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine with a minimum 5 years of experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Physician to join our Emergency Department team at University Of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Relocation incentive.
- This facility sees an annual ED volume of 80,000 with 80 ED beds and is the region's only Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Competitive compensation plus RVUs.
- Enjoy working in the program that was TeamHealth's first Emergency Medicine contract.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago