Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen pays $80 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Texas) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Receive comprehensive platform training.
- Part-time schedule entails 40-60 hours per month.
- Candidates should also have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in Texas, current DEA & DPS registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.
- Work from home or your office as an independent contractor from November 2018 through March yle="">Full-time schedule entails 30 hrs/week with some weekend shifts each month.
- Receive bi-weekly payment on a per consultation basis with each consultation lasting 12-15 minutes.
- Full and part-time seasonal positions are available for Texas licensed physicians to provide virtual care with one of the top-rated telemedicine companies in the United States Patient needs are typically basic primary care issues such as the flu, colds, coughs, sinus infections, etc.
- You would not prescribe any narcotics or pain medications.
- Receive paid professional liability coverage.
- Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, and have a desk-top or lap-top computer with a web cam and home or office based high-speed internet connectivity.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Med-Link Staffing.