Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (near Memphis, TN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Tennessee Emergency Room is seeking a Board Certified Physician to provide Locum coverage.
- Opportunities for: Emergency Medicine physician, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Peds/Med Peds certified.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Atls/Acls required, Pals preferred.
- Shift times 9a-9p and 1p to 1a.
- 72 hours/day ER coverage.
- Average 2 patient per hour.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on May 6.