Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (near Memphis, TN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Atls/Acls required, Pals preferred.
- A Tennessee Emergency Room is seeking a Board Certified Physician to provide Locum coverage.
- Opportunities for: Emergency Medicine physician, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Peds/Med Peds certified.
- Apply by forwarding.
- 72 hours/day ER coverage.
- Shift times 9a-9p and 1p to 1a.
- Average 2 patient per hour.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on May 6.