Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Atls/Acls required, Pals preferred.
- 48 hours/day ER coverage.
- Certified Emergency Medicine physician, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- A Tennessee Emergency Room is seeking a Board Certified Physician to provide Locum coverage.
- Average 2 patient per hour.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Ongoing need.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Locum Connections