Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift times 7a -7p and 7p -7a.
- B/CEmergency Medicine physician, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Ongoing needs.
- A Mississippi Emergency Room is seeking a Board Certified Physician to provide Locum coverage.
- Atls/Acls required, Pals preferred.
- Average 2 patient per hour.
- Apply by forwarding.
- 24-32 hours/day ER coverage.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 12.