Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing needs.
- A Mississippi Emergency Room is seeking a Board Certified Physician to provide Locum coverage.
- B/CEmergency Medicine physician, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Average 2 patient per hour.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Atls/Acls required, Pals preferred.
- 24-32 hours/day ER coverage.
- Shift times 7a -7p and 7p -7a.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 12.