Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- B/CEmergency Medicine physician, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Average 2 patient per hour.
- Shift times 7a -7p and 7p -7a.
- A Mississippi Emergency Room is seeking a Board Certified Physician to provide Locum coverage.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Atls/Acls required, Pals preferred.
- Ongoing needs.
- 24-32 hours/day ER coverage.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 12.