Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sevierville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Generous sign-on incentive.
- Monthly administrative stipend.
- Unmatched work-life balance.
- Scribe coverage.
- Relocation incentive.
- LeConte Medical Center, a part of Covenant Health System, is a state-of-the-art facility and emergency department with 53,000 annual ED volume.
- Double physician coverage.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity to work clinically while leading an ED as Assistant Medical Director.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at LeConte Medical Center in the city of Sevierville, Tennessee.
- Competitive base rate + RVUs.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago