Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sevierville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage.
- Unmatched work-life balance.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Flexible schedule.
- LeConte Medical Center, a part of Covenant Health System, is a state-of-the-art facility and emergency department with 53,000 annual ED volume.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at LeConte Medical Center in the city of Sevierville, Tennessee.
- Monthly administrative stipend.
- Competitive base rate + RVUs.
- Generous sign-on incentive.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Relocation incentive.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Scribe coverage.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity to work clinically while leading an ED as Assistant Medical Director.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.