Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sevierville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation incentive.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at LeConte Medical Center in the city of Sevierville, Tennessee.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Competitive base rate + RVUs.
- Monthly administrative stipend.
- Generous sign-on incentive.
- LeConte Medical Center, a part of Covenant Health System, is a state-of-the-art facility and emergency department with 53,000 annual ED volume.
- Unmatched work-life balance.
- Flexible schedule.
- Double physician coverage.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity to work clinically while leading an ED as Assistant Medical Director.
- Scribe coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.