Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sevierville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe coverage.
- Competitive base rate + RVUs.
- LeConte Medical Center, a part of Covenant Health System, is a state-of-the-art facility and emergency department with 53,000 annual ED volume.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Monthly administrative stipend.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at LeConte Medical Center in the city of Sevierville, Tennessee.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity to work clinically while leading an ED as Assistant Medical Director.
- Unmatched work-life balance.
- Relocation incentive.
- Generous sign-on incentive.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.