Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oxford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 217 hospital beds.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi recently earned an 'A' from the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score survey.
- The City of Oxford is located in Lafayette County in the north central portion of Mississippi.
- 18 ED beds.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Oxford is less than 1 hours south of Memphis, Tennessee.
- 35K annual ED volume.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi n Oxford is a 217-bed acute care facility serving the northern third of Mississippi.
- Oxford has been named by United States Today as one of the top six college towns in the nation and is included in The Best 100 Small Towns in America.
- 23 hour NP/PA coverage.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- This town is home to the University of Mississippi and offers great schools for kids K-12.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi has more than 90 medical and surgical specialists representing more than 30 specialty areas such as cardiology, radiation oncology and neurosurgery.
- 35 hour physician coverage.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Nov 8.