Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dedicated to providing the utmost in care to the community, UMC brought the first Women's Health Clinic to the area and continues to make tremendous strides in becoming the community hospital for the people of Manchester.
- Quality people.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality of Life.
- TN Medical License.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- ED Experience.
- Atls preferred.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Acls, Pals, and BLS.
- We are seeking Full and Part-Time Physicians for Unity Medical Center in Manchester, TN.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- "A" Rated Professional Liability Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- 11,300 Annual ED Visits.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Flexible Full or Part Time Positions Available.
- Unity Medical Center is a 49-bed acute care hospital located in Manchester, TN.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Manchester, TN is located 60 miles southeast of Nashville and 40 miles northwest of Chattanooga.
- From the history of Old Stone Fort State Archaeological Park to Beans Creek Winery and the Bonaroo music festival, Manchester has something for everyone.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.