Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lenoir City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives offered.
- Join TeamHealth and enjoy a competitive hourly rate working in the Covenant Health System, one of the region's top-performing healthcare networks named One of America's Best Employers by Forbes three years in a row.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, or certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Free CME opportunities through TeamHealth Institute.
- This 12-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 21,000 and features scribe coverage, daily advanced practice clinician coverage and Cerner EMR.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Fort Loudoun Medical Center in Lenoir City, Tennessee, conveniently located near Knoxville.
- Conveniently located to Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago