Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lenoir City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives offered.
- Join TeamHealth and enjoy a competitive hourly rate working in the Covenant Health System, one of the region's top-performing healthcare networks named One of America's Best Employers by Forbes three years in a row.
- Conveniently located to Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Free CME opportunities through TeamHealth Institute.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, or certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Fort Loudoun Medical Center in Lenoir City, Tennessee, conveniently located near Knoxville.
- This 12-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 21,000 and features scribe coverage, daily advanced practice clinician coverage and Cerner EMR.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 5.