Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Stockbridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- As a full-time employee you will receive an exceptional compensation package including benefits and sign-on and relocation bonuses.
- Great health benefits.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- The hospital treats patients in an acute phase of illness or injury.
- Other facility features include medical scribes, a fast track, Meditech EMR, 80-hours double physician coverage, 60-hours advanced practice clinician coverage and Hospitalists on site.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Piedmont Henry Hospital in Stockbridge, Georgia, the southeast part of the metro Atlanta area, along I-75 South.
- A 215 bed facility, Piedmont Henry Hospital is an acute general hospital and a part of the Piedmont System.
- Piedmont provides both outpatient and inpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services for a variety of medical conditions, both surgical and non-surgical, to a wide population.
- Paid CME allowance.
- This 55-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 90,000 with a 15% admission rate and 30% pediatrics.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago