Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Stockbridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Piedmont Henry Hospital in Stockbridge, Georgia, the southeast part of the metro Atlanta area, along I-75 South.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Great health benefits.
- Piedmont provides both outpatient and inpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services for a variety of medical conditions, both surgical and non-surgical, to a wide population.
- A 215 bed facility, Piedmont Henry Hospital is an acute general hospital and a part of the Piedmont System.
- This 55-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 90,000 with a 15% admission rate and 30% pediatrics.
- Paid CME allowance.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Other facility features include medical scribes, a fast track, Meditech EMR, 80-hours double physician coverage, 60-hours advanced practice clinician coverage and Hospitalists on site.
- The hospital treats patients in an acute phase of illness or injury.
- As a full-time employee you will receive an exceptional compensation package including benefits and sign-on and relocation bonuses.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 3.