Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Leadership stipend and excellent benefits.
- All sub-specialties are seen except for Pediatrics and Burns.
- Enjoy an outstanding and supportive C-Suite, an excellent work-life balance and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Situated at the heart of the Chattahoochee Valley, just 90 miles south of Atlanta, Columbus is Georgia's third largest city offering residents and visitors the amenities of a big city with the charm and hospitality of a small southern town.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Georgia.
- In addition to a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency room services, St. Francis offers the only open heart surgery program in the area.
- Pediatrics go to The Medical Center, and full radiology services are offered up until 5:00 pm, with teleradiology available after hours.
- St. Francis is a 376-bed facility employing more than 2,700 employees and 300 physicians.
- Flexible schedule for excellent work-like balance.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.