Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Francis is a 376-bed facility employing more than 2,700 employees and 300 physicians.
- In addition to a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency room services, St. Francis offers the only open heart surgery program in the area.
- Enjoy an outstanding and supportive C-Suite, an excellent work-life balance and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- All sub-specialties are seen except for Pediatrics and Burns.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Pediatrics go to The Medical Center, and full radiology services are offered up until 5:00 pm, with teleradiology available after hours.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Leadership stipend and excellent benefits.
- Flexible schedule for excellent work-like balance.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Georgia.
- Situated at the heart of the Chattahoochee Valley, just 90 miles south of Atlanta, Columbus is Georgia's third largest city offering residents and visitors the amenities of a big city with the charm and hospitality of a small southern town.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.