Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Situated at the heart of the Chattahoochee Valley, just 90 miles south of Atlanta, Columbus is Georgia's third largest city offering residents and visitors the amenities of a big city with the charm and hospitality of a small southern town.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- In addition to a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency room services, St. Francis offers the only open heart surgery program in the area.
- Leadership stipend and excellent benefits.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Georgia.
- All sub-specialties are seen except for Pediatrics and Burns.
- Enjoy an outstanding and supportive C-Suite, an excellent work-life balance and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Pediatrics go to The Medical Center, and full radiology services are offered up until 5:00 pm, with teleradiology available after hours.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule for excellent work-like balance.
- St. Francis is a 376-bed facility employing more than 2,700 employees and 300 physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago