Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This 80-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 80,000 and features 24/7 overlapping physician coverage in addition to daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family.
- Other benefits include leadership support from TeamHealth to include annual conferences and other professional growth opportunities.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Emergency Medicine physicians in a premier academic facility and the region's only Level I Trauma Center.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team at The University of Tennessee Medical Center, TeamHealth's original Legacy Contract" and the place where the company began.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Other responsibilities include collaborating with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to ensure a collegial working relationship between the ED and other departments.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago