Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This 80-bed ED has an annual patient volume of 80,000 and features 24/7 overlapping physician coverage in addition to daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family.
- Other benefits include leadership support from TeamHealth to include annual conferences and other professional growth opportunities.
- Become a part of TeamHealth's rich history by joining our team at The University of Tennessee Medical Center, TeamHealth's original Legacy Contract" and the place where the company began.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Other responsibilities include collaborating with hospital administration and leadership from other departments to ensure a collegial working relationship between the ED and other departments.
- The Medical Director will lead a team of Emergency Medicine physicians in a premier academic facility and the region's only Level I Trauma Center.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.