Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- LV Stabler Memorial Hospital is Joint Commission accredited with more than 100 healthcare professionals dedicated to creating a place of.
- LV Stabler Memorial Hospital is a community medical provider serving Greenville, Alabama and.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Clinical laboratory staffed 24 hours a day.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- LV Stabler Memorial Hospital is committed to making the patient experience as safe, restful and restorative as possible.
- Emergency Department features.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality care.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- 11,000 annual patient visits.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine Physician specialties considered.
- Quality people.
- It is convenient to Montgomery Regional Airport and serviced by CSX rail.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Laboratory services, diagnostic imaging, ICU, and rehabilitation services.
- Quality of Life.
- The city's industrial manufacturing base is rapidly growing and produces a diverse range of items from wood products to textiles.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Greenville has the honor of being the county seat of picturesque Butler County boasting a historic downtown with business and residential district showcasing a variety of retail and commercial offerings.
- Healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Greenville, Alabama is located just half an hour south of Montgomery - where I-65, United States 31 and Alabama's Hwy 10 converge.
- Its residents with cardiac, critical care and emergency services.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Greenville, Alabama!
- They offer a range of services including Clia accredited.
- The 72-bed facility offers complete inpatient, outpatient, medical and surgical care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services