Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Greenville has the honor of being the county seat of picturesque Butler County boasting a historic downtown with business and residential district showcasing a variety of retail and commercial offerings.
- Emergency Department features.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- 11,000 annual patient visits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine Physician specialties considered.
- They offer a range of services including Clia accredited.
- Clinical laboratory staffed 24 hours a day.
- The city's industrial manufacturing base is rapidly growing and produces a diverse range of items from wood products to textiles.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- It is convenient to Montgomery Regional Airport and serviced by CSX rail.
- LV Stabler Memorial Hospital is committed to making the patient experience as safe, restful and restorative as possible.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Greenville, Alabama!
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- LV Stabler Memorial Hospital is Joint Commission accredited with more than 100 healthcare professionals dedicated to creating a place of.
- Greenville, Alabama is located just half an hour south of Montgomery - where I-65, United States 31 and Alabama's Hwy 10 converge.
- The 72-bed facility offers complete inpatient, outpatient, medical and surgical care.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- LV Stabler Memorial Hospital is a community medical provider serving Greenville, Alabama and.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality care.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Its residents with cardiac, critical care and emergency services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Laboratory services, diagnostic imaging, ICU, and rehabilitation services.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality people.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services