Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (McComb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 hour Shift Length.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- Independent Contractor status.
- The area boasts an inviting landscape with plentiful natural areas for fishing, hunting, hiking, camping with beautiful rivers perfect for canoeing.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Emergency Department features.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 1 patients per hour.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in McComb, MS.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Physician Requirements.
- Southwest Regional is a modern facility with 165 licensed beds offering advanced equipment and a broad range of services to patients.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center is a fully integrated and comprehensive health system serving seven counties in southwest Mississippi and two parishes in eastern Louisiana.
- Physician Benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Board Certified in EM/IM/FP.
- McComb, Mississippi is situated 2 hours north of New Orleans and 1 hours south of Jackson.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Double Physician Coverage.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Current on Acls, Atls and Pals certification.
- Quality people.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 44,000 Annual ER volume.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Double APP coverage.
- Quality care.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services