Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (McComb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- McComb, Mississippi is situated 2 hours north of New Orleans and 1 hours south of Jackson.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Board Certified in EM/IM/FP.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Southwest Regional is a modern facility with 165 licensed beds offering advanced equipment and a broad range of services to patients.
- Physician Requirements.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality of Life.
- Double APP coverage.
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center is a fully integrated and comprehensive health system serving seven counties in southwest Mississippi and two parishes in eastern Louisiana.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Emergency Department features.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in McComb, MS.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality people.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- The area boasts an inviting landscape with plentiful natural areas for fishing, hunting, hiking, camping with beautiful rivers perfect for canoeing.
- 44,000 Annual ER volume.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 10 hour Shift Length.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Physician Benefits.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Double Physician Coverage.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- 1 patients per hour.
- Current on Acls, Atls and Pals certification.
- Quality care.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services