Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy an excellent compensation package, relocation assistance, flexible scheduling, and independent contractor status.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance offered.
- A LifePoint Health facility, Bolivar Medical Center features an 11-bed ED with an annual patient volume of 20,700 and moderate acuity.
- EMR is Medhost.
- Sign-on bonus of $100k or student loan repayment of $150k.
- Other perks include a lucrative sign-on bonus of $100,udent loan repayment.
- This program is just one of the many ways TeamHealth creates better experiences for clinicians.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Bolivar Medical Center in Cleveland, Mississippi.
- In addition to these generous benefits, the ED at Bolivar Medical Center features a robust scribe program that frees you from tedious administrative hassles, removes documentation distractions and allows you to focus on what matters most: the patient.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine with significant Emergency Medicine experience. In addition, current Atls, Acls, and Pals certification is required.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.