Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine with significant Emergency Medicine experience. In addition, current Atls, Acls, and Pals certification is required.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance offered.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Bolivar Medical Center in Cleveland, Mississippi.
- A LifePoint Health facility, Bolivar Medical Center features an 11-bed ED with an annual patient volume of 20,700 and moderate acuity.
- Enjoy an excellent compensation package, relocation assistance, flexible scheduling, and independent contractor status.
- Sign-on bonus of $100k or student loan repayment of $150k.
- In addition to these generous benefits, the ED at Bolivar Medical Center features a robust scribe program that frees you from tedious administrative hassles, removes documentation distractions and allows you to focus on what matters most: the patient.
- EMR is Medhost.
- This program is just one of the many ways TeamHealth creates better experiences for clinicians.
- Other perks include a lucrative sign-on bonus of $100,udent loan repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago