Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus of $100k or student loan repayment of $150k.
- A LifePoint Health facility, Bolivar Medical Center features an 11-bed ED with an annual patient volume of 20,700 and moderate acuity.
- In addition to these generous benefits, the ED at Bolivar Medical Center features a robust scribe program that frees you from tedious administrative hassles, removes documentation distractions and allows you to focus on what matters most: the patient.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance offered.
- Enjoy an excellent compensation package, relocation assistance, flexible scheduling, and independent contractor status.
- Other perks include a lucrative sign-on bonus of $100,udent loan repayment.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Bolivar Medical Center in Cleveland, Mississippi.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine with significant Emergency Medicine experience. In addition, current Atls, Acls, and Pals certification is required.
- This program is just one of the many ways TeamHealth creates better experiences for clinicians.
- EMR is Medhost.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.