Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Mississippi Emergency Room is seeking a Board Certified Physician to provide Locum coverage.
- 24-32 hours/day ER coverage.
- Ongoing needs.
- Atls/Acls required, Pals preferred.
- B/C Emergency Medicine physician, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Shift times 7a -7p and 7p -7a.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Average 2 patient per hour.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Locum Connections