Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-32 hours/day ER coverage.
- Shift times 7a -7p and 7p -7a.
- Ongoing needs.
- Apply by forwarding.
- A Mississippi Emergency Room is seeking a Board Certified Physician to provide Locum coverage.
- B/C Emergency Medicine physician, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Average 2 patient per hour.
- Atls/Acls required, Pals preferred.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on May 6.