Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift times 7a -7p and 7p -7a.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Ongoing needs.
- Average 2 patient per hour.
- B/C Emergency Medicine physician, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- 24-32 hours/day ER coverage.
- Atls/Acls required, Pals preferred.
- A Mississippi Emergency Room is seeking a Board Certified Physician to provide Locum coverage.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on May 6.