Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Carthage) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth and direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry.
- Physicians at this 8-bed ED average 2 patients per hour of medium acuity and the EMR is MedHost.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- Established, strong and communicative ED Medical Director.
- Riverview Regional Hospital is a 25-bed LifePoint Health facility with an ED volume of 10,000 patients annually and a 15% admission rate.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Riverview Regional Hospital in Carthage, Tennessee.
- IC status with company paid malpractice (including tail), CME and concierge service.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide.
- 24-hour physician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.