Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Carthage) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth and direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- Physicians at this 8-bed ED average 2 patients per hour of medium acuity and the EMR is MedHost.
- Established, strong and communicative ED Medical Director.
- Riverview Regional Hospital is a 25-bed LifePoint Health facility with an ED volume of 10,000 patients annually and a 15% admission rate.
- 24-hour physician coverage.
- IC status with company paid malpractice (including tail), CME and concierge service.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Riverview Regional Hospital in Carthage, Tennessee.
- A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.