Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Winchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- From the on-site catheterization lab, to the numerous other specialists available, you will truly be impressed with the available partners you will have to collaborate with.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage and sub-specialty back-up.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Leadership stipend available.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus.
- Enjoy easy access to three major metropolitan areas, Huntsville, Chattanooga and Nashville, all within convenient driving distance, each offering a host of cultural, recreational and entertainment activities.
- RVU program and profit sharing available.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Minutes from pristine Tim Ford Lake, Southern Tennessee Regional Hospital is a sprawling facility with a wealth of resources at its disposal.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Southern Tennessee Medical Center in Winchester, Tennessee.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.