Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Winchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage and sub-specialty back-up.
- From the on-site catheterization lab, to the numerous other specialists available, you will truly be impressed with the available partners you will have to collaborate with.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Southern Tennessee Medical Center in Winchester, Tennessee.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Minutes from pristine Tim Ford Lake, Southern Tennessee Regional Hospital is a sprawling facility with a wealth of resources at its disposal.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus.
- RVU program and profit sharing available.
- Enjoy easy access to three major metropolitan areas, Huntsville, Chattanooga and Nashville, all within convenient driving distance, each offering a host of cultural, recreational and entertainment activities.
- Leadership stipend available.
- Excellent benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago