Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Winchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy easy access to three major metropolitan areas, Huntsville, Chattanooga and Nashville, all within convenient driving distance, each offering a host of cultural, recreational and entertainment activities.
- Excellent benefits package.
- From the on-site catheterization lab, to the numerous other specialists available, you will truly be impressed with the available partners you will have to collaborate with.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus.
- Minutes from pristine Tim Ford Lake, Southern Tennessee Regional Hospital is a sprawling facility with a wealth of resources at its disposal.
- Leadership stipend available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Southern Tennessee Medical Center in Winchester, Tennessee.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- RVU program and profit sharing available.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage and sub-specialty back-up.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.