Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC not required.
- Patient Volume: 1 or 2 an hour.
- ER doc responds to codes.
- Length of Assignment: 3 plus months ongoing.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts 6a-6p or 6p-6a.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM or FP with ER experience.
- Certifications Required: Acls Pals Atls (Atls not required if BC).
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 51 beds.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
- Carting/Dictation: MedHost Edis.
- Support Staff: single doc coverage.
- Specialty Requested: ER.
- Patient Age Range: adult.
- Northwest AL.
- Reason for Coverage Need: short staffed.
- Facility Type: hospital.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.