Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Age Range: adult.
- Reason for Coverage Need: short staffed.
- Patient Volume: 1 or 2 an hour.
- Specialty Requested: ER.
- ER doc responds to codes.
- Northwest AL.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 51 beds.
- Carting/Dictation: MedHost Edis.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts 6a-6p or 6p-6a.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- BC not required.
- Length of Assignment: 3 plus months ongoing.
- Certifications Required: Acls Pals Atls (Atls not required if BC).
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
- Support Staff: single doc coverage.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM or FP with ER experience.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.