Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts 6a-6p or 6p-6a.
- Specialty Requested: ER.
- Reason for Coverage Need: short staffed.
- BC not required.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
- Length of Assignment: 3 plus months ongoing.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 51 beds.
- Northwest AL.
- Support Staff: single doc coverage.
- Carting/Dictation: MedHost Edis.
- Patient Age Range: adult.
- ER doc responds to codes.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM or FP with ER experience.
- Patient Volume: 1 or 2 an hour.
- Certifications Required: Acls Pals Atls (Atls not required if BC).
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 18.