Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- We will fly you to work.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.