Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- We will fly you to work.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and EM residency trained.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 18.