Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and EM residency trained.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- We will fly you to work.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 18.