Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Decatur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Additional, custom-designed Obgyn exam rooms allow for maximum privacy.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- 4 Bed FastTrack.
- Located in Morgan County along the banks of the Tennessee River in north-central Alabama, Decatur is just 30 minutes from Huntsville and within an hour drive of Birmingham.
- The Parkway Medical Center emergency department houses 14 private treatment rooms, a pediatric waiting room, and a specifically designed pediatric exam room.
- Lakes and woodlands make outdoor recreation a year-round staple of the community.
- About the ED.
- Annual Volume of 25,000.
- 14 Bed Emergency Dept.
- Parkway is prepared to manage potential industrial accidents with a large decontamination room for treating chemical exposure.
- Parkway Medical Center.
- The site houses Alabamas first Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Decatur, AL.
- 12 Hours of Midlevel Coverage.
- Decatur also boasts big city conveniences, an excellent school system, and top notch healthcare while maintaining the graciousness of a small southern town.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.