Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a comprehensive package that includes a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits.
- Our clinics are staffed by board certified pediatricians and advanced practice clinicians who are supported by an excellent nursing staff, radiology technicians and medical assistants.
- These clinics offer urgent care services for acute illness and minor injuries, including minor fracture care and simple laceration repairs.
- TeamHealth is seeking board certified pediatricians who are interested in full-time opportunities within our after-hours pediatric urgent care clinics in the Knoxville, Tennessee, metro area.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Excellent benefits package with clinician wellness benefits.
- We are looking for physicians who want to work in a fast-paced, patient-focused environment.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago