Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- TeamHealth is seeking board certified pediatricians who are interested in full-time opportunities within our after-hours pediatric urgent care clinics in the Knoxville, Tennessee, metro area.
- Our clinics are staffed by board certified pediatricians and advanced practice clinicians who are supported by an excellent nursing staff, radiology technicians and medical assistants.
- Excellent benefits package with clinician wellness benefits.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- We are looking for physicians who want to work in a fast-paced, patient-focused environment.
- These clinics offer urgent care services for acute illness and minor injuries, including minor fracture care and simple laceration repairs.
- We offer a comprehensive package that includes a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 8.