Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lenoir City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentive available.
- Physicians work 12 hour shifts with daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- 12 bed ED.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Fort Loudon Medical Center in Lenoir City, Tennessee.
- Lenoir City is a full-service City on the outskirts of the greater metropolitan Knoxville area surrounded by three beautiful lakes, which offer many recreational opportunities.
- Full time EM opportunity.
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center is equipped with a team of more than 200 doctors in more than 29 specialty areas.
- Independent contractor status.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This 87,000-square-foot hospital features advanced technology, including state-of-the-art Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerized Tomography (CT), Ultrasound, Diagnostic X-Rays and Women's Imaging Services, as well as Nuclear Medicine technology unique to our surrounding counties.
- 21,00 annual ED visits.
- Scribe coverage available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago