Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lenoir City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor status.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Fort Loudon Medical Center in Lenoir City, Tennessee.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentive available.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Physicians work 12 hour shifts with daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- This 87,000-square-foot hospital features advanced technology, including state-of-the-art Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerized Tomography (CT), Ultrasound, Diagnostic X-Rays and Women's Imaging Services, as well as Nuclear Medicine technology unique to our surrounding counties.
- Full time EM opportunity.
- 12 bed ED.
- Lenoir City is a full-service City on the outskirts of the greater metropolitan Knoxville area surrounded by three beautiful lakes, which offer many recreational opportunities.
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center is equipped with a team of more than 200 doctors in more than 29 specialty areas.
- Scribe coverage available.
- 21,00 annual ED visits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.