Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dalton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dalton, Georgia, is located in northwest Georgia at the southern end of the Appalachian Mountains, about thirty miles south of Chattanooga, Tennessee, and eighty miles north of Atlanta.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Physicians enjoy 54 hours daily of physician coverage and 48 hours daily of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Hamilton Medical Center is part of the Hamilton Health Care System, a comprehensive, nonprofit health care system that serves as the parent corporation for nine affiliate organizations.
- TeamHealth is seeking a strong emergency medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Hamilton Medical Center in Dalton, Georgia.
- This 268-bed facility has an annual ED volume of 70,000 with medium to high acuity.
- Relocation assistance.
- With Hospitalists on site.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Physicians must be residency trained and board certified in emergency medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with significant emergency medicine experience in a comparable size facility.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago