Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dalton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians must be residency trained and board certified in emergency medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with significant emergency medicine experience in a comparable size facility.
- With Hospitalists on site.
- Hamilton Medical Center is part of the Hamilton Health Care System, a comprehensive, nonprofit health care system that serves as the parent corporation for nine affiliate organizations.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth is seeking a strong emergency medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Hamilton Medical Center in Dalton, Georgia.
- Physicians enjoy 54 hours daily of physician coverage and 48 hours daily of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Dalton, Georgia, is located in northwest Georgia at the southern end of the Appalachian Mountains, about thirty miles south of Chattanooga, Tennessee, and eighty miles north of Atlanta.
- This 268-bed facility has an annual ED volume of 70,000 with medium to high acuity.
- Relocation assistance.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.