Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dalton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians enjoy 54 hours daily of physician coverage and 48 hours daily of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
- With Hospitalists on site.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Dalton, Georgia, is located in northwest Georgia at the southern end of the Appalachian Mountains, about thirty miles south of Chattanooga, Tennessee, and eighty miles north of Atlanta.
- Physicians must be residency trained and board certified in emergency medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with significant emergency medicine experience in a comparable size facility.
- This 268-bed facility has an annual ED volume of 70,000 with medium to high acuity.
- Hamilton Medical Center is part of the Hamilton Health Care System, a comprehensive, nonprofit health care system that serves as the parent corporation for nine affiliate organizations.
- TeamHealth is seeking a strong emergency medicine physician to join our emergency department team at Hamilton Medical Center in Dalton, Georgia.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.