Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Prattville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We are looking for a strong leader who has previous practice experience in a rural setting.
- Easy access to all that Birmingham has to offer!
- Relocation assistance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Medical Director to lead our ED team at Prattville Medical Center in Prattville, Alabama.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine. The city of Prattvile is just 25 minutes from Montgomery, which boasts a wide variety of natural and recreational attractions, including golfing, hiking and fishing.
- The Medical Director must be proficient in all ED procedures as well as comfortable with mentoring advanced practice clinicians.
- Prattville has an annual ED volume of 26,000 with moderate acuity.
- Leadership stipend available.
- Physician coverage is available 24 hours daily and advanced practice clinician coverage is also available for 18 hours daily.
- Sign-on bonus.
- This 85-bed facility is also part of the Baptist Health System in Montgomery, Alabama.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.