Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Prattville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Medical Director to lead our ED team at Prattville Medical Center in Prattville, Alabama.
- Physician coverage is available 24 hours daily and advanced practice clinician coverage is also available for 18 hours daily.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine. The city of Prattvile is just 25 minutes from Montgomery, which boasts a wide variety of natural and recreational attractions, including golfing, hiking and fishing.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Easy access to all that Birmingham has to offer!
- The Medical Director must be proficient in all ED procedures as well as comfortable with mentoring advanced practice clinicians.
- This 85-bed facility is also part of the Baptist Health System in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Sign-on bonus.
- We are looking for a strong leader who has previous practice experience in a rural setting.
- Relocation assistance.
- Leadership stipend available.
- Prattville has an annual ED volume of 26,000 with moderate acuity.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago