Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Sign-on bonus.
- This practice sees patients of medium to high acuity and uses McKesson EMR.
- Birmingham is a city rich in history and culture and is home to the University of Alabama.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- Hospitalists and Surgicalists are also on site.
- There is also daily advanced practice clinician and Scribe coverage.
- Relocation assistance.
- This 338-bed facility is a part of Ascension Healthcare and is home to a 29-bed emergency department with an annual ED volume of over 50,000 patients.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Vincent's Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 6.