Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists and Surgicalists are also on site.
- There is also daily advanced practice clinician and Scribe coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
- Birmingham is a city rich in history and culture and is home to the University of Alabama.
- This 338-bed facility is a part of Ascension Healthcare and is home to a 29-bed emergency department with an annual ED volume of over 50,000 patients.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Vincent's Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama.
- This practice sees patients of medium to high acuity and uses McKesson EMR.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 6.