Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This practice sees patients of medium to high acuity and uses McKesson EMR.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This 338-bed facility is a part of Ascension Healthcare and is home to a 29-bed emergency department with an annual ED volume of over 50,000 patients.
- There is also daily advanced practice clinician and Scribe coverage.
- Hospitalists and Surgicalists are also on site.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Birmingham is a city rich in history and culture and is home to the University of Alabama.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Vincent's Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- Relocation assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago