Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Birmingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation assistance.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- There is also daily advanced practice clinician and Scribe coverage.
- Hospitalists and Surgicalists are also on site.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Vincent's Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- This 338-bed facility is a part of Ascension Healthcare and is home to a 29-bed emergency department with an annual ED volume of over 50,000 patients.
- Birmingham is a city rich in history and culture and is home to the University of Alabama.
- Sign-on bonus.
- This practice sees patients of medium to high acuity and uses McKesson EMR.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 6.