Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC or BE.
- Open to FP with EM experience.
- Length Of Assignment: 6-10 shifts monthly, ongoing.
- 12hr shifts - days or nights, with 10hrs of APP coverage.
- Requires Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Ideal location in historic Tennessee town.
- Specialty Needed: EM or FP with EM experience.
- Patient Volume: 19k annually.
- Great lakes, outdoor activities.
- Flexible scheduling with ongoing open shifts.
- Full backup available, EMR-McKesson.
- This one will go fast.
- Location: Historic Tennessee Town.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.