Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Historic Tennessee Town.
- 12hr shifts - days or nights, with 10hrs of APP coverage.
- Requires Acls, Atls, Pals.
- This one will go fast.
- Great lakes, outdoor activities.
- Ideal location in historic Tennessee town.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Open to FP with EM experience.
- Length Of Assignment: 6-10 shifts monthly, ongoing.
- Flexible scheduling with ongoing open shifts.
- Patient Volume: 19k annually.
- BC or BE.
- Specialty Needed: EM or FP with EM experience.
- Full backup available, EMR-McKesson.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.