Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling with ongoing open shifts.
- Length Of Assignment: 6-10 shifts monthly, ongoing.
- Great lakes, outdoor activities.
- Open to FP with EM experience.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- This one will go fast.
- Requires Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Specialty Needed: EM or FP with EM experience.
- 12hr shifts - days or nights, with 10hrs of APP coverage.
- BC or BE.
- Ideal location in historic Tennessee town.
- Full backup available, EMR-McKesson.
- Patient Volume: 19k annually.
- Location: Historic Tennessee Town.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.