Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crossville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe coverage available.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- This part-time position allows for an excellent work-life balance.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville, Tennessee.
- Our physicians work a combination of 10 and 12-hour shifts in our 33,000 volume emergency department.
- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family-friendly area.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.