Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crossville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Our physicians work a combination of 10 and 12-hour shifts in our 33,000 volume emergency department.
- No state income tax and a great cost of living in a family-friendly area.
- This part-time position allows for an excellent work-life balance.
- Flexible schedule allowing work-life balance.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Scribe coverage available.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville, Tennessee.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.