Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pulaski) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other services include Community Education, Bone Densitometry, ENT, Surgery, Laboratory, Nutrition Counseling, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Patient Education, Industrial Safety Medicine, EKG/ EEG, Cardiac Rehab, Pharmacy, Sleep Studies, Pediatrics, Respiratory Therapy, Laparoscopic/Laser/Day Surgery, Geriatric Mental Health Services, Stress Testing/Pulmonary Function, Diabetes Center, a six-bed Invasive ICU, Endoscopy, Gastroenterology, Heliport/Lifeflight,.
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist.
- Flexible schedule.
- Strhs - Pulaski is a Joint Commission-accredited, 95-bed facility providing complete clinical services with modern technology.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Southern Tennessee Regional Health (Strh) in Pulaski, Tennessee.
- Visa candidates welcome.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Radiology services include Nuclear Medicine, CT, MRI and Digital Mammography.
- Located close to Nashville area.
- Up to $100k sign on commitment.
- Services offered by the hospital include a 24-hour physician-staffed Emergency Department, Ldrp-equipped Obstetrics Unit.
- Engaged Medical Director.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago