Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pulaski) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strhs - Pulaski is a Joint Commission-accredited, 95-bed facility providing complete clinical services with modern technology.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Southern Tennessee Regional Health (Strh) in Pulaski, Tennessee.
- Services offered by the hospital include a 24-hour physician-staffed Emergency Department, Ldrp-equipped Obstetrics Unit.
- Up to $100k sign on commitment.
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist.
- Visa candidates welcome.
- Located close to Nashville area.
- Engaged Medical Director.
- Other services include Community Education, Bone Densitometry, ENT, Surgery, Laboratory, Nutrition Counseling, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Patient Education, Industrial Safety Medicine, EKG/ EEG, Cardiac Rehab, Pharmacy, Sleep Studies, Pediatrics, Respiratory Therapy, Laparoscopic/Laser/Day Surgery, Geriatric Mental Health Services, Stress Testing/Pulmonary Function, Diabetes Center, a six-bed Invasive ICU, Endoscopy, Gastroenterology, Heliport/Lifeflight,.
- Radiology services include Nuclear Medicine, CT, MRI and Digital Mammography.
- Relocation assistance available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 29.