Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pulaski) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Engaged Medical Director.
- Up to $100k sign on commitment.
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist.
- Strhs - Pulaski is a Joint Commission-accredited, 95-bed facility providing complete clinical services with modern technology.
- Flexible schedule.
- Other services include Community Education, Bone Densitometry, ENT, Surgery, Laboratory, Nutrition Counseling, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Patient Education, Industrial Safety Medicine, EKG/ EEG, Cardiac Rehab, Pharmacy, Sleep Studies, Pediatrics, Respiratory Therapy, Laparoscopic/Laser/Day Surgery, Geriatric Mental Health Services, Stress Testing/Pulmonary Function, Diabetes Center, a six-bed Invasive ICU, Endoscopy, Gastroenterology, Heliport/Lifeflight,.
- Visa candidates welcome.
- Radiology services include Nuclear Medicine, CT, MRI and Digital Mammography.
- Located close to Nashville area.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Services offered by the hospital include a 24-hour physician-staffed Emergency Department, Ldrp-equipped Obstetrics Unit.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Southern Tennessee Regional Health (Strh) in Pulaski, Tennessee.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 29.