Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No state income tax plus a great cost of living in a family-friendly area.
- ED sees 38,000 patients annually.
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System serves an eight county region known as the Lakeway Area.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Competitive hourly rate and RVU program.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- 150,000 student loan repayment available for qualified candidates.
- Physicians at this practice work a combination of 10 and 12 hours shifts with daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System in Morristown, Tennessee.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.