Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians at this practice work a combination of 10 and 12 hours shifts with daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- 150,000 student loan repayment available for qualified candidates.
- Competitive hourly rate and RVU program.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System serves an eight county region known as the Lakeway Area.
- No state income tax plus a great cost of living in a family-friendly area.
- ED sees 38,000 patients annually.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System in Morristown, Tennessee.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.