Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus available.
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System serves an eight county region known as the Lakeway Area.
- No state income tax plus a great cost of living in a family-friendly area.
- Physicians at this practice work a combination of 10 and 12 hours shifts with daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Competitive hourly rate and RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System in Morristown, Tennessee.
- ED sees 38,000 patients annually.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- 150,000 student loan repayment available for qualified candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago