Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crossville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- 150,000 student loan repayment available for qualified candidates.
- Physicians have the opportunity to work a mix of 10 and 12 hours shifts in this ED that sees an annual volume of 30,000 patients.
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Cumberland Medical Center is an acute care hospital offering specialized services not usually found in the rural medical system.
- Relocation incentive offered.
- Crossville is Tennessee's Golf Capital with more than 10 world-class golf courses.
- Cumberland Medical Center offers an outpatient imaging center, same day surgery unit, cardiac and pulmonary rehab programs, a sleep disorder center, regional breast center, regional cancer center, durable medical equipment services division and uniform shop, home care services, hyperbaric medicine and wound center.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville, Tennessee.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.