Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Crossville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 150,000 student loan repayment available for qualified candidates.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at Cumberland Medical Center in Crossville, Tennessee.
- Crossville is Tennessee's Golf Capital with more than 10 world-class golf courses.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- Relocation incentive offered.
- Physicians have the opportunity to work a mix of 10 and 12 hours shifts in this ED that sees an annual volume of 30,000 patients.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Cumberland Medical Center offers an outpatient imaging center, same day surgery unit, cardiac and pulmonary rehab programs, a sleep disorder center, regional breast center, regional cancer center, durable medical equipment services division and uniform shop, home care services, hyperbaric medicine and wound center.
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Cumberland Medical Center is an acute care hospital offering specialized services not usually found in the rural medical system.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago