Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected EDs, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.