Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected EDs, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago