Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · April 11, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- All notes are electronically documented via EMR.
- Support Staff: MD & AP providers.
- Case Load/PPD: 30,000 - 35,000 annual volume.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- A facility in Mississippi is currently seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide ongoing coverage in 8 or 12-hour shifts.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Job Posting ID: 988637.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Reference ID: ORD-059282-MD-MS.
- Must have current Atls, Acls, and preferably Pals certifications.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- We will accept physicians board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, family practice or internal medicine specialties.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 24.