Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- We have an opportunity in Alabama at a facility that is seeking an emergency medicine physician for ongoing locum tenens work.
- Support Staff: APPs 10 hours per day.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Reference ID: ORD-063345-MD-AL.
- Notes are taken via EMR and there is in-house response to code blues.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- The shifts are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am with at least 8 shifts per month needed.
- Candidates must be board certified, board eligible or equivalent as determined by years of experience and advanced life support certifications.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 23,000.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing 8+ shifts per month.
- Job Posting ID: 1002403.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago