Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16 bed ED.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional Hospital seeks a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician for an employment arrangement.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Midlevel Providers shifts 9a-9p, 12p-12a.
- 31,000 Annual ED Volume.
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice physicians with ER experience.
- MD or DO would be considered.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- MedHost EMR.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Dyersburg has a wonderful small-town feel yet offers many amenities.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Quality care.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality people.
- The city of Dyersburg is a home-town community of more than 20,000 and the hospital serves a population of greater than 100,000.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Physician shifts Day 6a-6p, Swing 11a-11p (flexible), Night 6p-6a.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional is licensed for 225 beds and is the sole provider of acute care services within a 35 mile radius.
- It's the perfect place to live, work, and raise a family.
- Enjoy southern charm and a simpler way of life.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- It offers one of the highest-rated school systems in the state, minimal driving distance to several major cities including Memphis 1hour 30 minutes South, Nashville 2 hours 30 minutes East and St. Louis 3 hours North, and numerous local parks and recreation areas.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 26.