Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · September 29, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- It offers one of the highest-rated school systems in the state, minimal driving distance to several major cities including Memphis 1hour 30 minutes South, Nashville 2 hours 30 minutes East and St. Louis 3 hours North, and numerous local parks and recreation areas.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality people.
- Quality care.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- The city of Dyersburg is a home-town community of more than 20,000 and the hospital serves a population of greater than 100,000.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice physicians with ER experience.
- Midlevel Providers shifts 9a-9p, 12p-12a.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- MedHost EMR.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional Hospital seeks a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician for an employment arrangement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 31,000 Annual ED Volume.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional is licensed for 225 beds and is the sole provider of acute care services within a 35 mile radius.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- MD or DO would be considered.
- Dyersburg has a wonderful small-town feel yet offers many amenities.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- It's the perfect place to live, work, and raise a family.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality of Life.
- Physician shifts Day 6a-6p, Swing 11a-11p (flexible), Night 6p-6a.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 16 bed ED.
- Enjoy southern charm and a simpler way of life.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services