Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Enjoy southern charm and a simpler way of life.
- The city of Dyersburg is a home-town community of more than 20,000 and the hospital serves a population of greater than 100,000.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Dyersburg has a wonderful small-town feel yet offers many amenities.
- It offers one of the highest-rated school systems in the state, minimal driving distance to several major cities including Memphis 1hour 30 minutes South, Nashville 2 hours 30 minutes East and St. Louis 3 hours North, and numerous local parks and recreation areas.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice physicians with ER experience.
- It's the perfect place to live, work, and raise a family.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality care.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality of Life.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional is licensed for 225 beds and is the sole provider of acute care services within a 35 mile radius.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 31,000 Annual ED Volume.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Physician shifts Day 6a-6p, Swing 11a-11p (flexible), Night 6p-6a.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- Midlevel Providers shifts 9a-9p, 12p-12a.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- MD or DO would be considered.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional Hospital seeks a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician for an employment arrangement.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality people.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- MedHost EMR.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 16 bed ED.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services