Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice physicians with ER experience.
- The city of Dyersburg is a home-town community of more than 20,000 and the hospital serves a population of greater than 100,000.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- 31,000 Annual ED Volume.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Quality care.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Midlevel Providers shifts 9a-9p, 12p-12a.
- It offers one of the highest-rated school systems in the state, minimal driving distance to several major cities including Memphis 1hour 30 minutes South, Nashville 2 hours 30 minutes East and St. Louis 3 hours North, and numerous local parks and recreation areas.
- Physician shifts Day 6a-6p, Swing 11a-11p (flexible), Night 6p-6a.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality people.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- It's the perfect place to live, work, and raise a family.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional is licensed for 225 beds and is the sole provider of acute care services within a 35 mile radius.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Enjoy southern charm and a simpler way of life.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- MedHost EMR.
- MD or DO would be considered.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 16 bed ED.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional Hospital seeks a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician for an employment arrangement.
- Dyersburg has a wonderful small-town feel yet offers many amenities.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services