Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 9a - 7p.
- EMR: Epic.
- This is high volume, high acuity.
- Volume: 85k annually.
- Location: Georgia.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specifically need someone available to work Christmas.
- 11a - 9p.
- They need a provider to start in December and could use 8-10 shifts, must have fair availability (days/nights/weekends).
- 9p - 7a.
- 6p - 5a.
- Admission Percentage:21%.
- Plus 44 hours of APC coverage.
- Certifications: Abem only.
- Length Of Assignment: On-going.
- Patient Volume: 85K.
- They rarely use locums at this facility but have a full time Doc leaving in December.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- 4p - 2a.
- All candidates will need to screen with Medical Director, must have GA license and DEA, and relatively strong work history/clean file.
- 7a - 5p.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 26.