Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admission Percentage:21%.
- Length Of Assignment: On-going.
- Volume: 85k annually.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- 7a - 5p.
- Specifically need someone available to work Christmas.
- 9p - 7a.
- 9a - 7p.
- They need a provider to start in December and could use 8-10 shifts, must have fair availability (days/nights/weekends).
- Location: Georgia.
- Patient Volume: 85K.
- Plus 44 hours of APC coverage.
- 6p - 5a.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 4p - 2a.
- They rarely use locums at this facility but have a full time Doc leaving in December.
- 11a - 9p.
- EMR: Epic.
- All candidates will need to screen with Medical Director, must have GA license and DEA, and relatively strong work history/clean file.
- Certifications: Abem only.
- This is high volume, high acuity.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 26.