Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 11a - 9p.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- All candidates will need to screen with Medical Director, must have GA license and DEA, and relatively strong work history/clean file.
- 4p - 2a.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 9a - 7p.
- They need a provider to start in December and could use 8-10 shifts, must have fair availability (days/nights/weekends).
- EMR: Epic.
- This is high volume, high acuity.
- Admission Percentage:21%.
- Specifically need someone available to work Christmas.
- 6p - 5a.
- Certifications: Abem only.
- Patient Volume: 85K.
- 7a - 5p.
- 9p - 7a.
- Plus 44 hours of APC coverage.
- Volume: 85k annually.
- Length Of Assignment: On-going.
- They rarely use locums at this facility but have a full time Doc leaving in December.
- Location: Georgia.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 26.