Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They rarely use locums at this facility but have a full time Doc leaving in December.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- This is high volume, high acuity.
- They need a provider to start in December and could use 8-10 shifts, must have fair availability (days/nights/weekends).
- Location: Georgia.
- All candidates will need to screen with Medical Director, must have GA license and DEA, and relatively strong work history/clean file.
- Patient Volume: 85K.
- Plus 44 hours of APC coverage.
- Admission Percentage:21%.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 4p - 2a.
- 11a - 9p.
- 7a - 5p.
- EMR: Epic.
- Specifically need someone available to work Christmas.
- Volume: 85k annually.
- 9a - 7p.
- Certifications: Abem only.
- 9p - 7a.
- Length Of Assignment: On-going.
- 6p - 5a.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.