Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sevierville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- RVU program.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience. Our physicians work 10-hour shifts per day in our 53,000 volume emergency department, with 24/7 advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Relocation bonus available.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth offers a great work/life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy the outdoors in the Great Smoky Mountains.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at Leconte Medical Center in Sevierville, Tennessee.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.