Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 21-bed ED with 4-bed fast track.
- In addition to the support and resources of a nationwide physician network this position offers competitive pay, paid malpractice insurance, sign-on and relocation programs.
- Competitive compensation.
- Support and resources of a nationwide clinician network.
- Waycross is just an hour and a half drive to Jacksonville, Florida, and great beach destinations and resorts like Sea Island, St. Simons, Amelia Island and more.
- An hour and a half drive from Jacksonville, Florida!
- Practice in a 231-bed medical center that offers the highest quality care while living in Waycross, Georgia - a city known for its low cost of living, great schools and easy access to the world renowned beaches of Florida.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with significant emergency medicine experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, Georgia.
- Annual ED volume of 50,000 visits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.