Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level II Trauma Center with two trauma bays.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician to join our team in the emergency department at Doctors Hospital of Augusta in Augusta, Georgia.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- In addition to the hospital's outstanding clinical reputation providers also enjoy its fantastic location in Augusta, a growing city offering easy access to Charleston, Savannah and east coast beaches like Hilton Head and Tybee Island.
- State-of-the-art ICU and PCU.
- 4-beds in main ED solely dedicated to pediatric patients.
- Practice in an award-winning hospital known for its excellence in robotic surgery, orthopedics and emergency medicine.
- Joseph M. Still Burn Center - the largest burn center in the United States with separate hospitalist and intensivists.
- Independent contractor status.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Augusta is best known for hosting the Master's Golf Tournament each spring!
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago