Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level II Trauma Center with two trauma bays.
- Augusta is best known for hosting the Master's Golf Tournament each spring!
- Joseph M. Still Burn Center - the largest burn center in the United States with separate hospitalist and intensivists.
- 4-beds in main ED solely dedicated to pediatric patients.
- State-of-the-art ICU and PCU.
- In addition to the hospital's outstanding clinical reputation providers also enjoy its fantastic location in Augusta, a growing city offering easy access to Charleston, Savannah and east coast beaches like Hilton Head and Tybee Island.
- Practice in an award-winning hospital known for its excellence in robotic surgery, orthopedics and emergency medicine.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Independent contractor status.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician to join our team in the emergency department at Doctors Hospital of Augusta in Augusta, Georgia.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.