Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive base rate.
- The EMR is Cerner and includes voice activated chart dictation.
- Well situated and close to Atlanta metro area.
- Employee opportunity with comprehensive benefits plan.
- Situated at the heart of the Chattahoochee Valley, just 90 miles south of Atlanta, Columbus is Georgia's third largest city offering residents and visitors the amenities of a big city with the charm and hospitality of a small southern town.
- This 40-bed ED has an annual volume of 66,000 visits.
- Excellent work-life balance and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- Enjoy an outstanding and supportive C-Suite.
- The ED features a separate fast track and state-of-the-art equipment including full radiology services until 5:00 pm, with tele-radiology available after hours.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Georgia.
- St. Francis is a 376-bed facility employing more than 2,700 employees and 300 physicians.
- In addition to a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency room services, St. Francis offers the only open heart surgery program in the area.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago