Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency room services, St. Francis offers the only open heart surgery program in the area.
- Employee opportunity with comprehensive benefits plan.
- Excellent work-life balance and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- St. Francis is a 376-bed facility employing more than 2,700 employees and 300 physicians.
- This 40-bed ED has an annual volume of 66,000 visits.
- The ED features a separate fast track and state-of-the-art equipment including full radiology services until 5:00 pm, with tele-radiology available after hours.
- Situated at the heart of the Chattahoochee Valley, just 90 miles south of Atlanta, Columbus is Georgia's third largest city offering residents and visitors the amenities of a big city with the charm and hospitality of a small southern town.
- Enjoy an outstanding and supportive C-Suite.
- Well situated and close to Atlanta metro area.
- Competitive base rate.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Georgia.
- The EMR is Cerner and includes voice activated chart dictation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 28.