Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Southaven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- We are committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- This high acuity ED has an annual patient volume of 70,000 with 63 hours of physician coverage a day and 41 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Located just across the border from Memphis, Tennessee, DeSoto county is dynamic and fast growing due to its close proximity to the home of the blues.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Baptist Memorial Hospital - DeSoto in Southaven, Mississippi.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Scribes are also provided for every physician hour.
- Double physician coverage.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
- RVU program.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 28.