Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Southaven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage.
- This high acuity ED has an annual patient volume of 70,000 with 63 hours of physician coverage a day and 41 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- We are committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Located just across the border from Memphis, Tennessee, DeSoto county is dynamic and fast growing due to its close proximity to the home of the blues.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Baptist Memorial Hospital - DeSoto in Southaven, Mississippi.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Scribes are also provided for every physician hour.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- RVU program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 28.