Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Southaven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Baptist Memorial Hospital - DeSoto in Southaven, Mississippi.
- Scribes are also provided for every physician hour.
- Double physician coverage.
- RVU program.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- We are committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Flexible schedule.
- This high acuity ED has an annual patient volume of 70,000 with 63 hours of physician coverage a day and 41 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Located just across the border from Memphis, Tennessee, DeSoto county is dynamic and fast growing due to its close proximity to the home of the blues.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago