Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Union City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our team in the emergency department at Baptist Memorial Hopsital in Union City, Tennessee.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This ED sees an annual volume of 19,500 patients annually.
- Union City offers no state income tax and a great cost of living, in a family-friendly area.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sign-on bonus.
- There are 12-hour shifts for physicians, with an advanced practice clinician available daily for 10 hours.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Enjoy working in an integrated care environment where our emergency medicine and hospital medicine team work together to deliver excellent patient care.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago