Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Union City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Union City offers no state income tax and a great cost of living, in a family-friendly area.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This ED sees an annual volume of 19,500 patients annually.
- Flexible schedule.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
- Enjoy working in an integrated care environment where our emergency medicine and hospital medicine team work together to deliver excellent patient care.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our team in the emergency department at Baptist Memorial Hopsital in Union City, Tennessee.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- There are 12-hour shifts for physicians, with an advanced practice clinician available daily for 10 hours.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.