Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Union City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our team in the emergency department at Baptist Memorial Hopsital in Union City, Tennessee.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- This ED sees an annual volume of 19,500 patients annually.
- Enjoy working in an integrated care environment where our emergency medicine and hospital medicine team work together to deliver excellent patient care.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
- Union City offers no state income tax and a great cost of living, in a family-friendly area.
- There are 12-hour shifts for physicians, with an advanced practice clinician available daily for 10 hours.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.