Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Union City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Physicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality of work-life balance.
- Union City offers no state income tax and a great cost of living, in a family-friendly area.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our team in the emergency department at Baptist Memorial Hopsital in Union City, Tennessee.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This ED sees an annual volume of 19,500 patients annually.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- There are 12-hour shifts for physicians, with an advanced practice clinician available daily for 10 hours.
- Enjoy working in an integrated care environment where our emergency medicine and hospital medicine team work together to deliver excellent patient care.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.