Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Athens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bald River Falls and the Cherokee National Forest promise hiking, fishing and camping.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Very supportive C-Suite.
- Golfers can tee off at a number of clubs and courses.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at a LifePoint Health facility in Athens, Tennessee.
- Flexible schedule.
- Watts Bar Lake, the Ocoee River and the Tellico River offer fishing and water sports enthusiasts ample opportunities for fishing, white-water rafting, kayaking and more.
- Well situated with close proximity to Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Nashville.
- Whether you fish, hunt, hike or golf, the region's majestic mountains, vast forests and miles of waterways provide a host of recreational pursuits.
- Competitive base rate.
- Engaged Medical Director.
- It is a past winner of LifePoint's High Five Award, given to hospitals who best demonstrate the company's High Five Guiding Principles.
- Nearby is Lost Sea, the world's largest underground lake.
- Starr Regional Medical Center provides inpatient and outpatient services for McMinn, Monroe and Meigs counties through its 118-bed acute care facility and physician practices.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago