Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Athens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive base rate.
- Bald River Falls and the Cherokee National Forest promise hiking, fishing and camping.
- Watts Bar Lake, the Ocoee River and the Tellico River offer fishing and water sports enthusiasts ample opportunities for fishing, white-water rafting, kayaking and more.
- Flexible schedule.
- Golfers can tee off at a number of clubs and courses.
- Whether you fish, hunt, hike or golf, the region's majestic mountains, vast forests and miles of waterways provide a host of recreational pursuits.
- Very supportive C-Suite.
- Nearby is Lost Sea, the world's largest underground lake.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Sign-on bonus.
- It is a past winner of LifePoint's High Five Award, given to hospitals who best demonstrate the company's High Five Guiding Principles.
- Starr Regional Medical Center provides inpatient and outpatient services for McMinn, Monroe and Meigs counties through its 118-bed acute care facility and physician practices.
- Engaged Medical Director.
- Well situated with close proximity to Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Nashville.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at a LifePoint Health facility in Athens, Tennessee.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 18.