Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dublin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Along with this great location, this city offers reasonable taxes, good schools and a tightly knit neighborhood.
- This 22-bed ED and Level III trauma center sees 51,000 patients annually and features 4 dedicated pediatric rooms.
- We ask that you be residency trained and board certified in Abem/Aobem.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Paid malpractice.
- The facility offers 36 hours of physician coverage, 36 hours of APC coverage and strong leadership and nursing staff.
- Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art 190-bed acute care facility, conveniently located in the hear of middle Georgia.
- Relocation bonuses.
- This community hospital provides 24-hour emergency coverage, inpatient and outpatient surgery options and rehabilitation services.
- The city of Dublin is located in the heart of Georgia and is only one hour from Macon, two hours from Atlanta and two hours from the beautiful coast of the Atlantic Ocean.
- In addition, Fairview provides specialty services through facilities such as the Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, and the Women's Imaging Center.
- TeamHealth is looking for emergency medicine physicians to join our emergency department team at Fairview Park Hospital in Dublin, Georgia.
- Free CME.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago