Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pell City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Free CME.
- This picturesque city also is one of the fastest growing communities in Alabama.
- Pell City is located 30 minutes from downtown Birmingham, Alabama.
- This facility is part of the St. Vincent's Health System which provides a special brand of high-touch, high-tech quality care to people in more than 40 different zip codes.
- This ED has an annual patient volume of 23,000 with medium acuity and offers 24 hours a day of physician coverage and 12 hours daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Teamhealth is looking for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join our team at St. Vincent's St. Clair Medical Center in Pell City, Alabama.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We ask that you be board certified Abem/Aobem or in a primary care specialty with significant emergency medicine experience.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago