Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pell City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This ED has an annual patient volume of 23,000 with medium acuity and offers 24 hours a day of physician coverage and 12 hours daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- This picturesque city also is one of the fastest growing communities in Alabama.
- This facility is part of the St. Vincent's Health System which provides a special brand of high-touch, high-tech quality care to people in more than 40 different zip codes.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pell City is located 30 minutes from downtown Birmingham, Alabama.
- We ask that you be board certified Abem/Aobem or in a primary care specialty with significant emergency medicine experience.
- Free CME.
- Teamhealth is looking for a full-time emergency medicine physician to join our team at St. Vincent's St. Clair Medical Center in Pell City, Alabama.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 18.