Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We would love to speak with you today about this wonderful opportunity.
- RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at The University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, TeamHealth's flagship contract since 1979!
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Relocation and sign-on incentives.
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth offers a great work/life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy the great outdoors in the Great Smoky Mountains, take in a college football game at the University of Tennessee or check out one of the many festivals in downtown Knoxville.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago