Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth offers a great work/life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy the great outdoors in the Great Smoky Mountains, take in a college football game at the University of Tennessee or check out one of the many festivals in downtown Knoxville.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our team in the emergency department at The University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, TeamHealth's flagship contract since 1979!
- We would love to speak with you today about this wonderful opportunity.
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Relocation and sign-on incentives.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.