Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, CMCs care options include specialty facilities such as a Heart Institute, Robotics Institute, Cancer Institute, Diabetes Management Center, The Family Ties Birthing Center, which includes a level III neonatal nursery.
- Other perks include strong leadership and nursing staff and 5 pediatric ED beds.
- This 17-bed ED sees 54,000 annual visits and is a Level II trauma center.
- We ask that you be residency trained and board certified in Abem/Aobem.
- Macon is a great place.
- The city of Macon is full of southern charm and hospitality.
- Coliseum is a 310-bed facility offering inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services among other services.
- Free CME.
- Paid malpractice coverage.
- Outstanding compensation package.
- Relocation bonuses.
- Enjoy 48 hours of daily physician coverage, 36 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage daily and scribe coverage.
- TeamHealth is looking for emergency medicine physicians to join our team at Coliseum Medical Center in Macon, Georgia.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago