Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The facility features medium level acuity and an admission rate of 7%. We ask that you be residency trained and board certified in Abem or Aobem.
- This facility is part of the HCA family and is a 103-bed community hospital that specializes in orthopedics, spine care, bariatric surgery and gastric reflux disease.
- The city of Macon, located in central Georgia is built on southern charm and hospitality.
- Beautiful communities, great schools and an abundance of outdoor activities await.
- Double physician coverage.
- TeamHealth is looking for a physician to join our emergency department team at Coliseum Northside Hospital in Macon, Georgia.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This 19-bed ED sees 45,000 patients annually and features 2 dedicated pediatric patient rooms with 12 hours daily of Pediatric coverage, 48 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and up to 30 hours of daily physician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago