Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility features medium level acuity and an admission rate of 7%. We ask that you be residency trained and board certified in Abem or Aobem.
- This 19-bed ED sees 45,000 patients annually and features 2 dedicated pediatric patient rooms with 12 hours daily of Pediatric coverage, 48 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and up to 30 hours of daily physician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Double physician coverage.
- The city of Macon, located in central Georgia is built on southern charm and hospitality.
- This facility is part of the HCA family and is a 103-bed community hospital that specializes in orthopedics, spine care, bariatric surgery and gastric reflux disease.
- Beautiful communities, great schools and an abundance of outdoor activities await.
- TeamHealth is looking for a physician to join our emergency department team at Coliseum Northside Hospital in Macon, Georgia.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 24.