Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · September 17, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- It's a vibe all its own.
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- 57,000 annual volume.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- This is an independent contractor status.
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- 17-bed ED.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- 310-bed facility.
- Scribe service available.
- Specialty Services:.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- 30-bed ICU.
- 20% admissions rate.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago