Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- 57,000 annual volume.
- It's a vibe all its own.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- 30-bed ICU.
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- Specialty Services:.
- Scribe service available.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- 310-bed facility.
- This is an independent contractor status.
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- 17-bed ED.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- 20% admissions rate.
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago