Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- 17-bed ED.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- For all of this (and so much more!
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- 57,000 annual volume.
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Scribe service available.
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- 30-bed ICU.
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- 310-bed facility.
- Specialty Services:.
- It's a vibe all its own.
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- 20% admissions rate.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- This is an independent contractor status.
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago