Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · September 29, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- This is an independent contractor status.
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- 310-bed facility.
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- 30-bed ICU.
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- 57,000 annual volume.
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- Scribe service available.
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- 17-bed ED.
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- It's a vibe all its own.
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- Specialty Services:.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- 20% admissions rate.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago