Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- 20% admissions rate.
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- Scribe service available.
- It's a vibe all its own.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- This is an independent contractor status.
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- 57,000 annual volume.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- Specialty Services:.
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- 310-bed facility.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- 30-bed ICU.
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- 17-bed ED.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago