Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 6, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- 17-bed ED.
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- Specialty Services:.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- 30-bed ICU.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- 57,000 annual volume.
- 20% admissions rate.
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- It's a vibe all its own.
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- This is an independent contractor status.
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- 310-bed facility.
- Scribe service available.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago