Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- It's a vibe all its own.
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- 30-bed ICU.
- Scribe service available.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- 57,000 annual volume.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- 310-bed facility.
- 17-bed ED.
- This is an independent contractor status.
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- 20% admissions rate.
- Specialty Services:.
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- For all of this (and so much more!
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago