Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · December 16, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- 310-bed facility.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- For all of this (and so much more!
- It's more than a place on a map.
- 30-bed ICU.
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- This is an independent contractor status.
- 17-bed ED.
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- Scribe service available.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- 20% admissions rate.
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- It's a vibe all its own.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- Specialty Services:.
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- 57,000 annual volume.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago