Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · February 25, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- Specialty Services:.
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- 57,000 annual volume.
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- Scribe service available.
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- It's a vibe all its own.
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- 17-bed ED.
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- 310-bed facility.
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- 30-bed ICU.
- 20% admissions rate.
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- This is an independent contractor status.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago