Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · October 2, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- It's a vibe all its own.
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- 17-bed ED.
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- 310-bed facility.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- This is an independent contractor status.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- 30-bed ICU.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- Specialty Services:.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- Scribe service available.
- 20% admissions rate.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- 57,000 annual volume.
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago