Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · December 2, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- It's a vibe all its own.
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- 310-bed facility.
- Scribe service available.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- 20% admissions rate.
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- 17-bed ED.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- 57,000 annual volume.
- 30-bed ICU.
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- Specialty Services:.
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- This is an independent contractor status.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago