Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- Conveniently located only 80 miles south of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,ory Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture.
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- 57,000 annual volume.
- This is an independent contractor status.
- Specialty Services:.
- Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people.
- 310-bed facility.
- Live in a mid-size city, yet access the Atlanta airport in an hour!
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- It's a vibe all its own.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- For all of this (and so much more!
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic.
- 30-bed ICU.
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Georgia.
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
- 20% admissions rate.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- Scribe service available.
- It's more than a place on a map.
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- Direct interstate access to International Airport without the hassle of Atlanta traffic!
- There are lots of reasons to move to Macon!
- Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail.
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- 17-bed ED.
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago